Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Sorry Dad Letter

A perfect apology letter to dad this Father's Day

Dear Dad,

Since its Father's Day, maybe its about time we set our differences aside and start being a family again. I'm not doing this for mom's sake, but for our sake, life's short and I would rather say sorry now than let this anger grow further between us and split our whole family apart.

I know we don't always meet eye to eye and you don't always believe in my decisions. I always made them with the best and reasonable intentions in mind. Life has always been tough under your watch, but all that discipline and ground rules has made me the man I am today. I hope you can see through our differences and just be what we should be now- Father and son; The way it has always been. I am sorry and I mean it.

I love you, Dad. Happy Father's Day!

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment