Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sorry I Got You Pregnant

A sensitive and sincere letter from a boyfriend regarding his girlfriend's pregnancy. It is both a sorry letter and love letter.

Dear Andrea,

I'm sorry love, I got you pregnant. You know how both careful we were, but I guess this baby is just meant to be. I love you and our child, and I wouldn't mind having a baby in our lives. I admit I may not be entirely ready to be a Dad, but I will try because I love you so much and that's just how life goes. I am not afraid to be a Dad if I have you in my life.

But all my feelings aside, I really want to know how you feel about stuff right now- what does your heart tell you? Whatever you decide on the baby, I will respect your decision. I'm sorry I've put you on such a difficult place, but I want you to know that you have all my love and support, I will be there for you every step of the way. Whatever happens, I love you.

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment